Alaska is on many travelers' dream lists.
Cruising Alaska is a wonderful experience (we've done it twice). This year, many of the major cruise lines are unlikely to be able to sail due to the facts that U.S. maritime law requires most ships to make a stop in Canada and Canada has announced they will not allow ships to stop at their ports during 2021 dues to Covid. The major lines are trying to come up with work-arounds, but big ship cruising Alaska this year seems unlikely.
However, you still can cruise Alaska on one of the few ships we know will be able to sail. These are U.S. flagged ships that carry 100 or fewer passengers. These cabins will sell out quickly because demand is intense so if you have an interest contact us right away. Also, land only trips are a viable option.
Why Use Far Far Away Travels?
- We provide extraordinary experiences.
- We work as your partner planning the trip you want.
- You get someone who can advocate for you if problems arise.
- You can do as much--or as little--of the travel planning details as you like.
- We can save you hours and hours of research time and eliminate confusion.
- We can often offer additional amenities or perks to make your trip more special.
- Because we are affiliated with one of the largest travel networks, we can usually find the best rates and inventory.
- You get more for no additional cost to you.*
Even if you have already booked your trip, you can often transfer the booking to us so we can enhance your travel. Because there are often time limits, please contact us immediately if you are interested.
Do you like to research and book your own travel online? Contact us with your plans at no obligation --Because we are affiliated with one of the largest travel networks, we can often find additional savings or amenities for our clients.
*There is no cost to you for this service, except if you ask us to book domestic air only in which case there is a $40 per person service fee.